What Seniors Are Saying — In Step With Michael Wagner Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I take part in choir, musical, band, Performers Club, Dodger Senate, soccer, cross country, volleyball, and National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of receiving the academic letter award for every eligible year and continuing to hold my 3.96 GPA.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
When you are involved with multiple activities, make sure you can prioritize.
4. What’s your go-to song or artist?
“Dance With Me Tonight” — Olly Murs.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Choir is my favorite because it feels amazing to sing with other people.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “Mr. Holland’s Opus.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with Nick Cartell because I’m interested to know the process of his role as Jean Valjean in “Les Miserables.”
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I’m preparing for my senior year to start.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model is Andrew Ranells.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory is every single tech week rehearsal for musical.