What Seniors Are Saying – Delilah Ayala
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am a member of Health Occupations Students of America. HOSA is a club hosted by Kiley O’Leary where we are offered opportunities to further our education in the healthcare field.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Maintaining a 3.5 grade-point average throughout my high school career.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Stay true to yourself and ignore what others think or say about you.
4. What’s your go-to song or artist?
“August” by Taylor Swift.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
I really enjoyed my psych classes with Mr. Takatsuka. I was able to challenge myself all while learning a lot of cool stuff.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“Perks of being a Wallflower.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
Adam Sandler because I feel like he would make me laugh.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am trying to complete as many college classes as I can.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My mom. She has overcome a lot and still has a good outlook on life.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Meeting all of the friends I have now. Some of my best memories with them are at school.