What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High Class of 2022
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am an Ambassador here at FDSH. I am also in the National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of being successful in the college classes I’ve taken and making honor roll all four years of high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Be confident in yourself and do what makes you happy no matter what.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
“Dear Maria, Count Me In” by All Time Low. It’s a song that always hypes me up.
5 What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite classes throughout the years have been anything relating to science. They are challenging, but rewarding in the end.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My all-time favorite movie would have to be “Matilda” because it just never gets old.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
If I could have dinner with anybody, it would be Betty White. It would be interesting to hear about her experiences in life.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
As of right now, I am working hardest on my college classes. They are difficult, but they are interesting. They give me a good sneak peek of college.
9. Who is your role model in life?
I would say that my biggest role model would be my aunt, Julie. She has been such a good example and has taught me many valuable lessons.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory would have to be field days in elementary school. They were always so exciting and action packed. Another memory would be meeting my current friends and growing strong relationships with them.