What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Basketball, track, cross-country, golf, National Honor Society, Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA), ambassadors and Dodger Senate.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Always pushing myself to take challenging and hard classes to make myself uncomfortable, and actually graduating with my A.A. from Iowa Central before I graduate high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Get as involved as you can with activities, and be kind to everyone, including teachers. It makes you a better person.
4. What’s your go-to song or artist?
I’ve gotta say Taylor Swift, of course!
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
I like anything science related. I think it is cool to learn about the cause and effect of things in our everyday lives.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is any of the “Fast and the Furious” movies.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
Travis Kelce, because I love the Chiefs and, come on, it’s Travis Kelce, what’s not to like about him?
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am currently working hardest on school right now, in order to accomplish getting my A.A. from Iowa Central in the spring.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My biggest role model in life is my best friend, Mackenzie.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory was just spending time with everybody on my teams and being involved in sports.