What Seniors Are Saying
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Golf, Dodger Senate, Little Dodger, fall play, speech, SkillsUSA, spring musical and A cappella.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Taking eight college classes my junior year.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Get involved in as many things as possible, but most importantly, surround yourself with good and supportive people.
4. What’s your go-to song or artist?
Lately a lot of Steely Dan or Pink Floyd.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
I enjoy shop classes a lot because I like hands-on work, but Outdoor Rec has been pretty fun lately.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“Love and Mercy.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
I’d like to talk to Zach Bryan about what his newfound large fame is like, given he’s always seemed like a very down-to-earth guy with a recent boom in popularity.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I’m focusing pretty hard on my golf scores currently, but during the off-season, I play a ridiculous amount of guitar.
9. Who is your role model in life?
It’s a pretty close tie between my mom and dad.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Homecoming has always been a really fun time each year I’ve been in high school for different reasons, but mostly just from how well the school comes together during that time.