What Seniors Are Saying — In Step With Keyonna Douglas
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I participate in track, choir, dance, Diversity Action Troupe, Social Justice Council, National Honor Society and Dodger Senate.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
The academic achievement I am most proud of is receiving student of the month in November of 2022. I was nominated for this award by Mr. Constable.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My best piece of advice for underclassmen is to just have fun and be inclusive toward your classmates.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My go-to song is an old school song by 112 called “Cupid,” but only when I’m in the car by myself of course.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Math is my favorite subject because there are strict rules that cannot be broken.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “The Bee Movie.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
It would be Usher because he is a king.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working on deciding which college I would like to attend.
9. Who is your role model in life?
The role model in my life is my grandma because she is a hard worker.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory from my time at FDSH is “decking the halls” with my Dodger Senate crew.