What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I’m involved in cross country, Ambassadors, Silver Cord, and National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of taking college classes while maintaining my 3.99 grade-point average.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My advice is to find a good balance between extracurricular activities and school. From experience, I know this is important. Don’t procrastinate, have a balance between academics and activities to succeed.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My favorite artist is Dan + Shay.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite class would be Iowa Central human anatomy and physiology with Mr. Long. In his class, I found a strong interest in anatomy. Sometimes it was stressful, but I thought the material I was learning was very captivating. From taking this class, I plan to study something in the medical field or science-related in college.
6. What is your favorite movie?
One of my top favorites is “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
Clara Barton because she founded the American Red Cross and helped many people throughout her life.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Right now I’m working my hardest on college classes and figuring out my college major.
9. Who is your role model in life?
Both of my brothers, Austin and Brady, have always been strong role models. They have shown me how to become a better person and work harder to achieve my goals, even when I want to give up.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
There are so many, but attending events with my friends and the cross country team-times were great memories.