What Seniors Are Saying
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I participate in volleyball, basketball, and track. I also participate in DECA and TRIO.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Maintaining above a 3.5 grade-point average all four years of high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
The best advice I could give younger students is to have fun and enjoy these years because they go by so fast.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My favorite artist is Dan + Shay.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite subject is health, because I like to learn about the medical field.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “Coach Carter.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
If I could have dinner with someone famous, I would choose Michael Jordan because he is a great role model.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Right now I am working the hardest on choosing what college I’m going to attend.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role models in life are my mother (Jameela West) and my cousin (Sharde Hameed). I look up to them so much, they are great role models!
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memories from the Fort Dodge schools would be the homecoming events, football games, participating in sports and creating friendships.