What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am involved in A Capella Choir, All-State Choir, Gay Straight Alliance, Fall Play, National Honor Society, and I am an officer for Performer’s Club and Senior Class President of Dodger Senate.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of maintaining a 3.9 GPA throughout high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
I would tell younger students to stop caring about what other people think, because if you do what you love and surround yourself with people who love you, then your high school experience is bound to be amazing.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
This is the hardest question to answer. I would have to say anything by Adele.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Besides choir, my favorite class would probably be any English class. More specifically, creative writing with Mrs. Adams. Not only is Mrs. Adams an amazing teacher, but the class overall was so much fun.
6. What is your favorite movie?
If I had to choose, I’d say my favorite movie is probably “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
I would say it’s a tie between Adele and Michelle Obama — I’d love to sit down and hear both women’s life stories.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Like many others, I’m working the hardest on staying positive and not losing my mind. It is hard to say what these COVID times might bring us.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model has always been and will always be my momma — I’ve always looked up to her, and she always gives the best advice!
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
There are so many amazing memories to choose from. All-State with my best friend, Victoria Pavik, and spring musical have always been some of the most amazing experiences.