What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Aubrey Spurling — Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I have a job outside of school that I love very much. I work at Friendship Haven, so I am not involved in school activities.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of being able to graduate early from Fort Dodge Senior High. I want to give a big thank you to my counselor, Ms. Thompson, and all of my teachers for helping me get through my high school years and my friends for making it the best.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My best piece of advice to all of you younger students is to get a friend group and keep it small. You’re going to have a lot of ups and downs but never give up on the things you want in life. Don’t be afraid to ask your teachers, counselors, etc. for help. Make friends that are going to be there to help you succeed, not stop you from doing so.
4.What is your go-to song or artist?
My go-to song would have to be “Hall Of Fame” by The Script. My favorite song artist is Morgan Wallen.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite class is human anatomy and physiology, everything.
6. What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is “GrownUps.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Adam Sandler because he is very funny and any movie he’s in are my go-to movies to watch with my family and friends.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working hardest on being the best I can be and being successful in the goals that I have set for my future, most importantly I’m working hardest on making my family proud.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My two biggest role models are my mom and my aunt, they’re everything I want to be in life.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge Community Schools?
I don’t have one specific memory but what I can say is my time at the Fort Dodge schools have been and will be the best years of my life. I have made a few friends that I know will always be there even if we go our separate ways.