What Seniors Are Saying — In step with Reagan Black
In step with Reagan Black — Fort Dodge Senior High — Class of 2021
Editor’s note: This Q&A features high-performing seniors from Fort Dodge Senior High and St. Edmond High School throughout the school year.
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am a part of Dodger Senate, band, choir, jazz band, Performer’s Club, tennis, and spring musical at FDSH. I also attend the youth group at Crossway Church.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of getting an A in Advanced Placement Psychology.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Although it is very important to be as involved as you can, only do as much as makes you happy. Do not stretch yourself out too thin.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
The whole playlist for “Shrek the Musical.”
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
I love chemistry because I think it’s amazing that we can study things that we can’t see with our bare eyes.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“The Princess Bride.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
I would like to have dinner with Jennifer Lawrence. Even in the spotlight of Hollywood, she is true to herself and isn’t scared to show who she is. I feel like I could have a real conversation with her, and she’s funny.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am trying to figure out what I would like to do with the rest of my life and exploring college options.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My uncle, Bill, is someone that I want to be like. He is selfless, and his main priority is to care for others.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Having lunch in the band room with my closest friends during my freshman year.