What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Clare Condon — St. Edmond Catholic School
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I have participated in musical, show choir, National Honor Society, student council, golf, cheer and cross country.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my GPA.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Don’t be afraid to try new things.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite class is calculus because it is challenging and it makes me think in new ways.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working hard on applying for scholarships.
9. Who is your role model in life?
Audrey Hepburn because of her amazing charity work.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in St. Edmond Catholic Schools?
My favorite memory is performing in the musical.