What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Amanda Richman, St. Edmond High School
1. What programs and activities do you participate in? Golf, volleyball, choir, National Honor Society, and Respect for Life.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of? Being chosen for National Honor Society.
3.What’s your best piece of advice for younger students? Get involved; it makes high school a lot of fun, and you will be glad you did!
4. What is your go-to song or artist? Thomas Rhett.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why? My favorite class is religion because we can talk about anything and we always have lots of good discussions.
6. What is your favorite movie? “Sweet Home Alabama.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? Lauren and Thomas Rhett and their family.
8. What are you working hardest on right now? Filling out scholarships and preparing for college.
9. Who is your role model in life? My role models are my parents because they have always supported me in everything I do, taught me how to overcome anything, and showed me how to live in my faith.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in St. Edmond Catholic Schools? The road trips to all of the golf meets and spending time with my teammates.