What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Grace Champagne — Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I participate in band, choir, musical, fall play, speech club, and National Honor Society (NHS).
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of being selected for NHS.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Build strong friendships, and don’t let one bad test score ruin your week.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
A band called The 1975.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
I love English. Reading and writing has always been a strength of mine.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Michelle Obama. I need her wisdom.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I’ve been working pretty hard at preparing myself for college.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My mom. She’s the most hard-working and generous person I know.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
This is kind of cheesy, but every Christmas in elementary school, there was a day where we all got to wear pajamas to school, drink hot chocolate, and watch “Polar Express.” I would look forward to that day all year long.