What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Sydney Karr — Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am involved in Performers Club, cheerleading and National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of being accepted into National Honor Society.
3.What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Work harder than you think you have to at everything you do. This is how you succeed.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
Cyclone — Baby Bash.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite would be any behavioral science class because people are interesting.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Probably Steve Carell or Rainn Wilson because they are hilarious people.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working hardest at bettering myself.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My mother because she always puts others before herself and is the kindest human I will ever know.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory is winning the state title in cheer. The team became one that night.