What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Jocelyn Timmerman — St. Edmond HIgh School
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Basketball, softball, speech, choir, Art Club, youth ministry, Pastoral Council, musical, and student body.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Making it into National Honor Society.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Get involved. Say “Hi” to people in the halls! That’s how you get to know people and, you never know, that might make someone’s day.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5.What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Math. Mr. Rosch instilled a love of math in me by relating it to everyday life.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“Parent Trap” — the original.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
9. Who is your role model in life?
My grandma. Her faith inspires me every day.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time at St. Edmond Catholic School?