What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Josephine Perry
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
At St. Edmond, I participate in football and basketball cheerleading, softball, concert choir, chamber choir, concert band, musical pit, and art club.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
My biggest academic accomplishment is finishing 28 college credits. It definitely will help lighten my load for nursing in college.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My best piece of advice is like the rest, absorb everything you experience and learn from it. High school goes by in the blink of an eye, and the memories and experiences will stay with you forever so make them count.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My go-to song is “True Love Ways” by Buddy Holly. It is an oldie but goodie!
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite class is medical terminology. Everything I learned made me so interested in the medical field and made me constantly wanting to know more.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “Room” on Netflix.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
If I could have dinner with someone famous it would be Jesus.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working the hardest on getting through anatomy and physiology.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model is my mother. She is constantly reminding me to turn my “I wants/I hopes” to “I wills.” She pushes me in everything I do, and she is always there for me.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time at St. Edmond High School?
My favorite memory at St. Edmond would be homecoming week. It’s an opportunity every year to be as creative as possible and of course getting ready for the dance is so fun.