What seniors are saying — Antavion Adams
In step with Antavion Adams
1. What programs and activities do you participate in? Band, choir, Performers Club, Theatre, Dodger Senate, tennis, National Honor Society, LinkCrew, GSA.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of? I have tackled many advanced courses throughout high school, and I am proud to have challenged myself.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students? No matter what it is you are doing, make sure you take care of yourself and put yourself into a position where you may achieve success.
4. What is your go-to song or artist? XXXTentacion (May he rest in peace.)
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why? I have always enjoyed taking independent studies throughout high school, as they have provided me with the opportunity to branch out and explore my interests.
6. What is your favorite movie? I will have to say that it is a tough choice between “Curious George” and “The Lorax.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? I would go out for some soul food with Neil Degrasse Tyson because he could help me in making my dream career become a reality, and soul food is delicious.
8. What are you working hardest on right now? Currently I am working on improving my accountability and perseverance when facing challenges in high school.