What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Ryanne Catigbe — Fort Dodge Senior High School
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Robotics, National Honor Society, Book Club
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I won a policy making contest tackling public health.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Stay curious. Our universe is such an amazing place; it would be a shame not to discover all its hidden secrets.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
Jim Croce and Don McLean.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Calculus and AP Bio. Understanding the why and how behind simple everyday actions fascinate me.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Madeline Miller! She’s my favorite author ever, and I’d love to get to know the genius behind such lyrical prose.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I’m trying my best to juggle all my school work without losing any sleep.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My older sister has always been an important figure in my life. Her ability to stay kind and positive despite the odds motivates me to be a better person.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
A random person told me they wanted to put me in their pocket; I’ve never been so afraid yet flattered in my entire life.