What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
A Cappella Choir, spring musical, Dodger Senate, National Honor Society, Performers Club, and Storytellers.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting the Academic Letter Award every semester of high school by maintaining a GPA of 3.5 or higher, and taking four college classes throughout my junior and senior years of high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Get involved in many activities, but not so many that you get stressed about it. Sometimes being so involved can get quite overwhelming.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
Anything but country music.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite class is A Cappella Choir because I get to sing, which is my passion, and be with many of the peers that I love.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “The Hate You Give.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Ellen DeGeneres because she is as generous as everyone should be, and I strive to become more like her.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Right now I am honestly taking a break from working hard and focusing on having fun during my senior year. My whole high school career I have hustled with no rest, and this year I decided to enjoy school and my friends with little to no responsibility besides working at Marshall’s and doing my homework.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model in life is my mother because she is an amazing person and never complains when things are hard.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
One of my favorite memories from high school is being on Homecoming Court and being able to walk during coronation with my boyfriend, Collin.