What Seniors Are Saying — In step with Gracie Redel
Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Redel recently moved to the district. At her previous school, she was involved in soccer, cheer and Future Business Leaders of America.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Maintaining all As and Bs throughout school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Make the most of the time you have.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
History because it is interesting to learn why our country is the way it is.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Stand by Me
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Snoop Dogg because he’s a funny guy.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Getting scholarships to Iowa State University.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My sister. She has helped me through all of my hardships.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Being in class with my friends.