What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Chris Hatton, Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Tennis, golf, band, choir, and speech.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Maintaining a 3.5 or higher GPA throughout high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Be kind to your teachers and take advantage of all opportunities.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Iowa Central Community College National Government — It is interesting to learn about our country’s politics in an in-depth manner.
6. What is your favorite movie?
The Magnificent 7.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
If I could have dinner with anyone famous, I would choose my favorite author John Green. All of his books are so inspirational and it would be so interesting to ask him questions about them.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Projects and papers in my college level classes.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My brother, Tim. He has shown me how to get involved, work hard at academics, and be a good person overall.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Away meets with my tennis team have been my favorite memory.