Updated list of road closures in Webster County
The Webster County Road Department has announced the following road closures due to flooding:
– 170th Street/County Road D14
– County Road D26/230th Street west of Baxter Avenue. This closure extends into Calhoun County.
– County Road C56/140th Street between Hayes Avenue and Indiana Avenue.
– Dolliver Park Road
– 170th Street east of U.S. Highway 169 from 169 to County Road P41/Johnson Avenue.
– Xavier Avenue from the intersection of Brushy Creek Road and continuing into Hamilton County.
– Fairbanks Avenue south of Iowa Highway 7 under the railroad underpass.