×

From our files: December 2005

-Messenger file photo
Ileen and Larry Lundeen pose in the living room of their rural Pomeroy home, framed by a Christmas cactus damaged by exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide. The Lundeens suffered symptoms from carbon monoxide poisoning, including fatigue, headaches and nausea. A cracked heat exchanger in the furnace and a corroded water heater vent pipe were responsible for the leaks.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today