Friends of the Library bookstore now accepting donations
The Friends of the Library are now accepting book and puzzle donations for the bookstore in the Fort Dodge Public Library with the following guidelines in place:
• Books with a copyright date of 2014 or newer only will be taken.
• Donations will be accepted by appointment only.
• To make an appointment contact the Friends’ bookstore between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• The bookstore’s phone number is 515-573-8167, ext. 6237 or option 6 from the main menu.
• Due to limited space and quarantine practices, the bookstore will only accept 20 items at a time from a donor.
• Items must be bagged and dated with the day of donation on the outside of the bag.
• Donations may not be left outside the bookstore or in the library.
These guidelines are in place to protect the Friends of the Library volunteers, library staff and patrons during this pandemic.