Vaccine clinic is Thursday
Webster County Health Department will host a vaccination clinic on Thursday, from 4-6:30 pm at Crossroads Mall in Fort Dodge.
The COVID-19 vaccination clinic is for anyone age 18 or older. Approximately 690 appointment slots are available. All appointment slots will be made available on Monday by telephone and online registration.
Appointment slots will open on Monday at 1 p.m. Telephone appointments can call 515-227-7104 beginning at 1 p.m.
Only two appointments can be made per phone call.
Online appointments can be made at WebsterCountyIA.gov. The link will appear at 1 p.m. in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Individuals will need to provide their name, date of birth, address and a telephone number. The phone line and website will only be active beginning at 1 p.m. on Monday and will close as soon as all appointment slots are filled.
Insurance information will be collected at the clinic.
Only those with appointments will be allowed into the clinic on Thursday.
Important information for the day of the clinic include:
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
• There will be a 15 minute wait time after you receive your vaccination.
• Please dress in layers so your arm is accessible.
• If you can, arrange for someone to drop you off at the west entrance of the mall.
• Please park in the lot in front of the mall entrance on the west side. Over flow parking area will be behind JaMar drive-in.
• Only persons receiving the shot will be allowed in the clinic.
• Masks are required.
• If you arrive at the mall without an appointment, you will be turned away.
Please have a copy of your insurance information for the clinic. Insurance is not required to make an appointment. If you do not have insurance you will not be turned away.
If you are unable to make an appointment for this clinic, we will post information about future clinics when we receive more allocations of vaccine. Please watch our Facebook page, the Webster County web site, local media outlets, and our local partners.
If you have already made an appointment with Daniel Pharmacy or HyVee, DO NOT make a duplicate appointment with the Health Department.