COVID vaccine clinic set for Friday in FD
The Webster County Health Department will host a one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccination clinic from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Friday at Crossroads Mall in Fort Dodge. The vaccination clinic is for anyone age 18 or older. Approximately 150 appointment slots are available. All appointment slots will be made available today by online registration only.
Appointment slots will open at 1 p.m. today. Appointments can be made at WebsterCountyIA.gov. The link will appear at 1 p.m. in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Registration will close as soon as all appointment slots are filled.
Individuals will need to provide their name, date of birth, address, and a telephone number.
Insurance information will be collected at the clinic.
Only those with appointments will be allowed into the clinic on Friday.
Important information for the day of the clinic include:
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
• There will be a 15 minute wait time after you receive your vaccination.
• Please dress in layers so your arm is accessible.
• If you can, arrange for someone to drop you off at the west entrance of the mall.
• Please park in the lot in front of the mall entrance on the west side. Overflow parking area will be behind JaMar Drive-in.
• Only people receiving the shot will be allowed in the clinic.
• Masks are required.
• If you arrive at the mall without an appointment, you will be turned away.
Please have a copy of your insurance information for the clinic. Insurance is not required to make an appointment. If you do not have insurance you will not be turned away.
If you have an appointment for our Moderna vaccine clinic, please do not cancel that appointment and register for a Johnson & Johnson appointment. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to move and receive a new appointment.
If you are unable to make an appointment for this clinic, we will post information about future clinics when we receive more allocations of vaccine. Please watch our Facebook page, the Webster County web site, local media outlets, and our local partners.
If you have already made an appointment with Daniel Pharmacy or HyVee, do not make a duplicate appointment with the Health Department.