×

Fire damages Fort Dodge triplex

One unit of a Fort Dodge triplex was damaged in a fire Saturday morning.

The fire at 2718 N. 25th St. was reported at about 7:30 a.m.

Fire Department Lt. Eric Conell said the flames were contained to one room. The fire, he said, was caused by an electrical malfunction.

There were no injuries.

Conell said the fire-damaged unit was unoccupied. The other two units are occupied and can be lived in, he said.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today