No injuries reported in fire

-Messenger photo by Peter Kaspari
Two Fort Dodge firefighters stand in the entryway of the mobile home at 1338 Third Ave. N.W. after a fire was reported. Fire Capt. Jason Vandi said the fire was reported in the bedroom and appeared to be caused by a faulty electrical outlet. Nobody was hurt, and firefighters were able to extinguish the flames quickly. The fire was reported shortly after 9 p.m. Sunday. The Fort Dodge Police Department was also on scene.


Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)