×

From our files: February 2005

-Messenger file photo
A tank heater short at PCS Sales (U.S.A.) Inc. Fort Dodge Warehouse caused a small grease and fuel fire, Moorland Fire Chief Ken Thompson said. The fire was reported by a passerby. Smoke poured onto old Highway 20, but the Moorland Volunteer Fire Department put out the fire in a little more than a half hour. The heater was under a rail car mover and fire damage was confined to the engine, Thompson said.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today