What Seniors Are Saying
Fort Dodge Senior High, Class of 2022
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am a member of the FDSH Marching Band, Jazz Band, Symphonic Band, A Cappella Choir, Fortis Chorum, bowling team and golf team.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
The academic accomplishment I am most proud of is being on the honor roll.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My advice for younger students is to work hard. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My go-to song is “Highwayman.”
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite classes are history classes.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie would be any of the Star Wars movies.
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be and why?
A famous person I would like to have dinner with would be Peyton Manning because of his outstanding career as the quarterback for the Denver Broncos.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working hardest on trying to decide what career I want to follow after high school.
9. Who is your role model in life?
I would have to say that Ray Lewis is my role model in life because he has that “never-give-up” mentality that I try to uphold.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory of my time spent in Fort Dodge schools would be the FDSH Band trip to Washington, D.C as we played for the 75th Anniversary of World War II on Veterans Day.