What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Abby Adams — Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I am in choir, dance team, spring musical, Link Crew/Ambassadors, Health Occupation Students of America, and National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of being accepted into National Honor Society by my continuous academic effort throughout my four years at FDSH.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
My best advice for younger students is to get involved as much as possible and try your hardest in everything you do.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
I don’t have a go-to song or artist; I listen to anything from Broadway to Insane Clown Posse to Post Malone to One Direction.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite subject would have to be science. I used to hate science when I was younger but now it’s my favorite, especially anatomy and chemistry.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I have a couple favorite movies, but my all-time favorite would have to be “Beetlejuice.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
I would have dinner with Marilyn Monroe because she didn’t care about her size or what people thought of her.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
I am working my hardest at keeping my grades high so I can get into a good college to pursue forensic pathology.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model is definitely my mom. She is the definition of “started from the bottom now we’re here.” She has always put her kids first and I admire her so much.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory from being in FD schools is a toss-up. I love going to football games and standing in the student section cheering on the Dodgers, to being on stage singing and dancing in the musicals, to having the most bomb.com teacher, Mrs. Adams.