What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Shane Halligan, Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Baseball, football, National Honor Society, Little Dodger.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
National Honor Society.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Focus on the details as they will allow for the bigger picture to fall in place.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Techniques and Theories of Coaching because it allows me to explore the minds of great coaches like John Wooden.
6. What is your favorite movie?
The new Aladdin
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Mike Trout because I want to talk baseball with him all day.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
9. Who is your role model in life?
My brother Austin because he showed me how to work hard and how to defy the odds.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Beating Southeast Polk in 2018 in football or beating Indianola in 2019 in football. Sorry, I couldn’t pick just one!