What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Isabel Woodhouse — St. Edmond High School
Editor’s note: This Q&A features high-performing seniors from Fort Dodge Senior High and St. Edmond High School throughout the school year.
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Volleyball and track.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting above a 4.0 for three years of high school.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Enjoy the time you have because some of your best memories will be made in high school.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
Thomas Rhett or Khalid.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Religion with Mrs. Dillion because we always have awesome discussions and a lot of fun.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“High School Musical.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Leonardo Da Vinci
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Applying to colleges, doing well in volleyball, and getting good grades.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My Mom. She always teaches me something new every day and she is always there for me.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
It’s hard to pick just one, so probably all the amazing times spent with my friends during lunch, classes, sports/musical practices, and time outside of school.