What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Mason Bockoven — Fort Dodge Senior High
Editor’s note: This Q&A features high-performing seniors from Fort Dodge Senior High and St. Edmond High School throughout the school year.
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Baseball, National Honor Society.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Maintaining a high GPA while consistently challenging myself with difficult classes
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Be the hardest working and most humble person in any room you walk into.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
Taylor Swift or Dan + Shay.
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Business/Finance. These are important skills, which I will actively use throughout my life.
6. What is your favorite movie?
“300” or “Forever Strong.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Donald Trump to shake his hand or Tim Tebow to learn life lessons.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
9. Who is your role model in life?
Both of my parents because they have been actively involved in my life from the beginning, always wanting the best for me, and carrying me through every one of life’s ups and downs.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
Creating long-lasting relationships with outstanding people.