What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Ciarra Love
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
National Honor Society Silver Cord, volleyball, Link Crew.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
The Academic letter and being selected to be in the National Honor Society.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Don’t regret anything. Go to as many school events as you can and make the most of your four years.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
My favorite artist is Ella Mai
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite subject is social sciences. One of my favorite classes was psychology because learning about body language was the most interesting unit.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is “The Upside.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
Kevin Hart because he is one of my favorite actors and he is funny.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Currently, I am working the hardest on maintaining my grades and making my schedule for next year to ensure that I will graduate with everything required and a few college classes out of the way.
9. Who is your role model in life?
My role model in my life is my mom. She is one of the strongest people I know. Without her, I wouldn’t have been able to get through the hard parts of life, and I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite memory is the Iowa Lakes Volleyball Camp. It brings the team closer and you learn things about people on your team that you have never associated with before.