What Seniors Are Saying — Val Wheeler
In step with Val Wheeler, Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Chess club and unguided creative writing
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
At the end of the semester, I will have 22 college credit hours.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Keep motivated, be aware of the effects of your decisions, and minimize distractions, because only true success can occur this way.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Social sciences because they require deep analytical thoughts that have unlimited effects on the world around you.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What are you working hardest on right now?
Maintaining the grades for my college classes
8. Who is your role model in life?
No real role model (A role model to me carries the characteristics of compassion, intelligence, knowledge, and being open-minded.)
9. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My favorite times in Fort Dodge schools were when the teachers showed tremendous support in times of confusion and disinterest in the subjects they pertained to.