The six Fort Dodge chapters of P.E.O. sisterhood met for their annual Reciprocity Brunch on April 23 to celebrate Founders Day. P.E.O was founded on Jan. 21, 1869 by seven students at Iowa Wesleyan College. It’s mission is promoting the education of women of all ages through grants, loans, and scholarships which may be applied for through a local chapter. Pictured are front row: Diana Willerth, and Andrea Wildes. Second row from left: Pat Hill, and Jill Yriarte. Back row from left: Darlene Wolff, Pat Conklin, Jane Harbaugh, and Kathy Wilke.