For only the second time this season, the rain held off and drivers took to the track at Mineral City Speedway.
Six drivers won their respective main races on Sunday night.
In the Hornet division Mike McFarland of Clare was the champion as Fort Dodge's Nate Evans was the runner-up.
Jason Roper of Paton and Butch Paterson of Otho went one-two in the Econo Stock.
In Hobby Stock action Fort Dodge's Myles Michehl came away with the win, while Jeff Lyon was second.
In Limited Modified action Eric Elliott of Boone and Steve Reetz of Arcadia were the top two.
MINERAL CITY SPEEDWAY RESULTS
1. Mike McFarland, Clare; 2. Nate Evans, Fort Dodge; 3. Joe Deboer, Fort Dodge; 4. Nick Hogan, Barnum; 5. Gary Carlson, Fort Dodge; 6. Danny Sassman Jr., Fort Dodge; 7. Kalan Guthrie, Fort Dodge; 8. Dustin Haggard, Humboldt.
1. Jason Roper, Paton; 2. Butch Paterson, Otho; 3. Jason Lowe, Sac City; 4. Brad Babb, Fort Dodge; 5. Robert Bourne, Thor.
1. Myles Michehl, Fort Dodge; 2. Jeff Lyon, Duncombe; 3. Jeremy Morriss, Clove; 4. Cody Nielsen, Fort Dodge; 5. Matt Mundt, Callender; 6. Colby Davis, Lake City; 7. Kevin Berger, Otho; 8. Kyle Schmauss, Eagle Grove; 9. Justin Patterson, Fort Dodge.
1. Eric Elliott, Boone; 2. Steve Reetz, Arcadia; 3. Cody Wirt, Otho; 4. Logan Scott, Odebolt; 5. Keagan Scott, Odebolt; 6. Donovon Kennebeck, Sac City; 7. Clayton Crimmins, Fort Dodge.
1. Jeff Deal, Fort Dodge; 2. Calvin Lange, Humboldt; 3. Andy Altenburg, Truman, Minn.; 4. Lance Deal, Fort Dodge; 5. Randy Watnem, Humboldt; 6. Jim Mitchell,?Webster City; 7. Dennis Plain, Webster City.
1. Bill Crimmins, Fort Dodge; 2. Cole Hall, Sheffield; 3. Brett Meyer, Lytton; 4. Scott Williams, Steamboat Rock; 5. Chris Snyder, Raymond; 6. Devon Havlik; 7. Jason Minnehan, Churdan; 8. Josh Barta, Cedar Falls; 9. Curt Badker, Clear Lake.
Jeff Deal (Fort Dodge) and Calvin Lange (Humboldt) were tops in Stock Car.
In Modified, Bill Crimmins (Fort Dodge) and Cole Hall (Sheffield) finished one-two.