Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Man injured in elevator flash fire

May 20, 2013
Messenger News

OTHO -- A construction worker was injured in a flash fire at New Co-op in Otho. Webster County Sheriff Jim Stubbs said the man was working with a torch at the top of the elevator when the fire was ignited. It appeared to be a small dust explosion outside the elevator, according to New Co-op Safety Manager Dennis Knight. The man was transported to Trinity Regional Medical Center. His name and condition were not immediately available.

Article Photos

 
 
 

 

I am looking for: