Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Pole fire cuts electricity to nearly 300

May 9, 2013
Messenger News

VINCENT - Nearly 300 MidAmerican Energy customers lost power for about an hour Wednesday afternoon after a utility pole caught fire in northern Webster County.

The utility pole fire near Union Avenue and 120th Street was reported at 1:28 p.m. The Vincent Fire Department and Webster County sheriff's deputies were dispatched.

The outage affected 277 customers, according to Abby Bottenfield, a spokeswoman for MidAmerican Energy. She said power to all customers was restored by 2:39 p.m.

 
 

 

I am looking for: