Webster County announces road closures
A number of county roads in Webster County have been closed due to weather and flooding, the Webster County Engineer’s Office announced Wednesday afternoon.
• County Road P29 north of Clare, from 110th Street to 130th Street, due to flooding.
• County Road P59 (Nelson Avenue) in Kalo, about 47 feet of road closed due to weather conditions and erosion of the driveway and road
• McGuire Bend Road, beginning at Sara Avenue through Deception Hollow to the intersection of Vasse and 320th Street, southeast of Lehigh, is closed to through traffic due to flooding
• Riverdale Drive east of Madison Avenue, located north of Fort Dodge, is closed due to weather and water over the road
• 180th Street and Scenic Drive east of Madison Avenue, north of Fort Dodge, is closed to through traffic due to water over the road