What Seniors Are Saying
In step with Nathanael Hayes, Fort Dodge Senior High
1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
Marching band, wind ensemble, jazz band, A Capella Choir, All-State Chorus, musical, student senate, National Honor Society, Storytellers, large group speech, and tennis.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting my academic letter and getting through calculus!
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students?
Don’t stay comfortable, try something new, and get involved.
4. What is your go-to song or artist?
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why?
Math, because it’s challenging and allows me to use my problem-solving skills.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?
The Rock, because he is rad.
8. What are you working hardest on right now?
Preparing for the upcoming musical, Big Fish. I’ll be playing Dr. Bennett and dancing/singing with the chorus.
9. Who is your role model in life?
Jeremy Munden is my youth pastor at Northfield Church. He is someone who listens to what I have to say and encourages me to be a better person.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools?
My sophomore year, A Capella choir visited Chicago and we sang under “The Bean.” What an experience!