What seniors are saying
In step with Desiree Pineda
1. What programs and activities do you participate in? I am involved in Link Crew, speech, and tennis.
2. What academic accomplishment are you most proud of? The academic accomplishment I am most proud of is being in the National Honor Society.
3. What’s your best piece of advice for younger students? My best piece of advice for younger students is don’t give up. Keep going even when it gets hard. I would also encourage students to get involved at school.
4. What is your go-to song or artist? Carrie Underwood
5. What is your favorite class or subject and why? My favorite subject is choir because it has a family atmosphere.
6. What is your favorite movie? “Grease.”
7. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? Carrie Underwood because I admire her in a lot of aspects.
8. What are you working hardest on right now? Right now I am concentrating on maintaining my grades and GPA.
9. Who is your role model in life? My mom is my role model in life because she is strong, caring, patient, and giving. She is always there for people who need her. Even when things get rough and her faith is tested, she doesn’t give up. I hope to be like her through the years.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time in Fort Dodge schools? My best memory is talking and laughing at jokes with Maddie in comp. Playing tennis with my friends is also one of my best memories at school.